Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lost Words....

.

What can you possibly POSSIBLY say to express how you feel when you find out that while you were stuck in your own little world, involved in a move, in everything going on in your family, that a fellow blogger family, one you've been reading about, following, inspired by .... has lost his battle and gained complete freedom from everything that weighted him down ...  and when you find out it happened months ago, it's crushing.  Usually I'm keeping semi up to date... especially with the kids who are pure inspirations...  but not the last few months.

PLEASE read Benjamin's story, go along on his journey, laugh with him, and smile with with ... celebrate the awesomeness that he is.  Because he always will be!

He was born just a couple months after my Noah.

I Did Not Die
Mary E Faye
Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

 Please visit Benjamin's Blog:  Read his inspiring life.   I admit that I completely swiped this entire blog post because I found it very inspiring.  It is located here: Parents



"Parents who have surrendered the sweetest and smallest flowers from the family's garden need to remember our Heavenly Father. He has promised a special reward to those who now suffer in silence, who spend long days and longer nights through their trying times of bereavement. Our Creator has promised glory. He said, "For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but nigh at hand." (D&C 58:4) That promised glory includes the blessing of reunion with each child who has left the family circle to help surviving members of the family to draw nearer to God. Those children still live and are an heritage to the Lord." Russell M. Nelson

2 comments:

Becky said...

Please don't apologize. I appreciate your kind words. We miss him so very much. It's hard. It's the hardest things to lose a child. Even though I knew it would happen some day, you are never prepared when it actually happens. Thanks for visiting!

Junior said...

This is an amazing family. We were able to meet Becky not long after Ben earned his wings. Such a precious angel.