Friday, May 18, 2012

Christian ... An Amzing Cleft Lip & Palate Story

.
A friend of mine posted this video on my facebook early this morning......

I watched ... and cried....  I *know* that feeling.......   I soooooooooo KNOW that feeling....

I saw another video posted by her... Lacey, Christian's proud Mommy ....


I looked at this and I thought ... WHAT AN AMAZING FAMILY!!   And I related.   So I found Christian's Fan Facebook page, and I *Liked* it..  and I sent her a message. 

I told her a little about my family - about Noah and Nathan - and told her I felt the need to reach out to her.  She's not alone.  There is a whole community of *US* out there ..... sometimes, we're just hard to find.

Christian is amazing ....... he was given the perfect family to love him and help him thrive.  PLEASE SHARE Christian's Story!!!   You can read his blog here at LEADING THE BLIND.



No comments: