Friday, May 18, 2012

Many Faces of Nathan .... May 2012

.
It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts ..... so I thought it was due time....   so without further a due....   these were taken over the last 30 days...

I'm consecrating ...
Sucking on my Shirt & Giving myself a bath at the same time! TALENT!

Big Mouth

Look I have a tongue

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh

Now you see it down

Now you see it up
Can I touch my nose?

I'm done, zoomed off to my little world....

I'm cold!

Can I see through the pen?

I'll smile but only for a second - I hate the DR's office

Have I introduced you to my little friend?

How about my long friend?
my rounder long friend?

ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

I'm going to ignore you now

Ignoring....

Still ignoring!!!

I liiiiiiiiiike pink glasses

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can be a puffer fish......

No comments: