Friday, December 7, 2012

Pink & Purple Hearing Aids.....

.
Nathan got his hearing aids on November 15th....   I know I know ....  but better late than never!!

First off - I lost my camera - so I ended up using (or mostly my mom did) my mom's cell phone to take pictures.

We got in there - did another hearing test - to make sure that things were the same .... so ...  after that, we started the process of putting the hearing aids in ...

This is just the hearing aid ear mold in his ear...  


Checking things out ... 


 Becky gave Nathan a kitty because he's so special (and so excited!)





This video is after both hearing aids get placed and he's excited... he keeps saying WOW ...  and then after awhile it becomes too much for him and he starts saying "it's too loud!"  ... so yeah.   But it's great to watch!

Nathan loves his "goodie" bag with all his supplies in there.  


Let me tell you - I have been through this now with TWO of my kids.  There is NOTHING like witnessing your child experience something for the first time.  It's those moments a parent LIVES for.  It makes you beam with pride and want to cry with joy all at the same time. 

This is Nathan's pink goo from when he got his hearing aid ear piece impressions made... 

Here is one of Nathan's hearing aids (they both look the same) ....



YAY for Pink and Purple Hearing Aids!!! 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I still love that video! So sweet! <3