Thursday, July 25, 2013

KideCals!

.
We got our KideCals in the mail a long time ago .. and get to share what we created :)
This is the bright fun large envelope it came in!

Our phone numbers are matrixed out.  But this shows the sizing of them.  I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed cuz the small ones are tiny and hard to read.  Reminds me of the old Walmart packages where they gave you the teeny tiny pictures as "wallet size" ...  I remember I got so mad.  But this was just a little disappointing.  But it's all good :)  We'll still use them.  And beyond excited to have them!!

Here is a close up ... with our numbers matrixed out again ... 

YAY!!!  I need to put some in my bag for him.  So that I can put them on him when needed.  

Just wanted to share our finished product! 

No comments: