Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long Time........

It has been a LONG time since I updated, but I will be today. There is a lot of stuff I need to update on Nathan, a little on Noah... and some stuff to add in my info off to the side.

Of course, I had my youngest - I'm no longer pregnant and Nathan is no longer *waiting* to be a big brother!!

Kaedyn Phillip Russell arrived on September 9th ... he came into the world at a whopping 8lbs 3oz and 18 1/4 inches. He was very colicy at first, and has since grown out of it. The last four months have been wonderful (he's 7 months old now!) ... and he's the BEST baby. It took a lot of time for me to adjust I guess. But now I'm hoping to get ba
ck into the swing of things.

Kaedyn - btw - is 100% healthy!!!

Nathan has had a lot of
DR appts lately... and I need to update on everything going on with him. It seems that the diagnosises don't stop, and a lot of possibilities are hanging over our heads!!

Be back after I get the babies fed and loved :)

No comments: